NEWROCKIES Inc. Documentation DatabaseThe easiest way to find the right instructions for installation on your car is to do a search for your car make and model here below in the "Search" box. If you have any question or concerns please search/consult our Documentation Database below, including Installation Instructions, Troubleshooting Documents and Frequently Asked Questions and if you still cannot find your answers, feel free to Submit a Request to our Support team using the link on the top right corner of the screen.
- ★ 2015 Colorado / Silverado
- 1982-1985 Chevrolet Corvette
- 1986-1989 Chevrolet Corvette
- 1987 Cadillac Allante
- 1988-1992 Chevrolet Camaro, Pontiac Firebird, GTA
- 1989 Buick LeSabre
Frequently Asked Questions
- Q. Do you ship Internationally?
- Q. What forms of payment do you accept?
- Q. What is the typical processing time for an order?
- Q. Is the PRO module in stock for my car?
- Q. How can I order the PRO Bybass Module?
- Q. I’d like to speak to someone to make sure that the PRO module will solve my vehicle’s problem. Where can I call you? Can you give me a call back?
- Q. After installing the PRO Bypass Module, my dash lights come out, do I have to plug the factory connectors back in?
- Q. I’m having trouble installing the PRO module in my vehicle. Where can I call you? Can you give me a call back?
- Q. What tools will I need to install the PRO Bypass Module?
- Q. Why won’t the blue light on the PRO Bypass Module go off, even after I’ve waited over 10 minutes?
- Q. After installation and re-learning procedure, my vehicle started. Later on, the car wouldn’t start, and the fuel pump doesn’t seem to be getting a signal. Has the PRO Bypass Module stopped working?
- Q. After I installed the PRO Bypass Module my vehicle cranks but doesn’t start. Does this mean that the bypass isn’t working?