To locate the bcm:
Remove the right console trim panel
The Bcm is located behind this cover we just need access to the plugs
We need 3 plugs to connect the pro bypass the pictures below give the pin numbers of the plugs
Plug C1 Gray
Plug C2 Grey
Plug C4 Grey
If the enclosure of your NEWROCKIES PRO Module is green and blue, please setup the switches as following (if enclosure is black, please submit a request to our support team for correct switch configurations):
Open the NEWROCKIES PRO Module's cover (this will NOT void the warranty) by removing the 2 screws on the bottom. Inside there are 2 sets of switches.
Set SW1 (8 switches) as following:
|DIP SWITCHES (SW1)
Leave SW2 (10 switches) the way it is. Close the PRO Module's cover.
To install the NEWROCKIES PRO Module, connect it as following:
Splice into BROWN wire at the BCM Connector C4 Pin C8
Splice into BLACK with WHITE stripe wire at the BCM connector C1 Pin 64. If there are 2 blacks, both splice here.
Splice into YELLOW wire at the BCM Connector C4 Pin D3
Splice to WHITE wire at BCM connector C2 pin 56
Cut WHITE with BLACK stripe wire at the BCM connector C2 Pin 62 a couple inches from connector so you have room to connect the brown wire to the wire coming from the connector
30 MINUTE RELEARN PROCEDURE
- Turn ON the ignition, with the engine OFF.
- Attempt to start the engine, then release the key to ON, vehicle will not start.
- Observe the SECURITY telltale. After approximately 10 minutes, the telltale will turn OFF.
- Turn OFF the ignition, and wait 5 seconds.
- Repeat steps 1 through 4 two more times for a total of 3 cycles/30 minutes. The vehicle is now ready to relearn the Passlock Sensor Data Code and/or passwords on the next ignition switch transition from OFF to CRANK.
- Important: The vehicle learns the password on the next ignition switch transition from OFF to CRANK. You must turn the ignition OFF before attempting to start the vehicle.
- Start the engine. The vehicle has now learned the password.
IMPORTANT: If your car still does not start, please follow the troubleshooting directions for Passlock 300 Systems before contacting our support team. This will make it easier and faster for us to handle your support questions and will enable us to serve you better.